Monday 7 December 2015

Locating: 01-Live Tutorial

The live brief I have chosen is the Adamley brief, I chose this brief due to it Adamley being located in Macclesfield as well as reading through the brief I was interested in the key words involved in the brief that I felt I was well suited:
-          Lively, contemp
-          Using there Archives as starting point
-          Classical British
Researching Adamley on the internet I liked how they’re work into their archives and create them in different ways.
As I’m from Macclesfield I feel that this brief well suits me as the word lively and contemp attracted me more to this brief as that’s what Macclesfield town needs to get us back to our fame of the textile industry.
The brief stated that the designs could be for scarves, neck ties or hanks (Handkerchiefs)
I’m heading towards neck ties due to Macclesfield reputation of silk ties.

To start this brief I’m needing to look into Adamley’s archives and to start working straight into patterns as well as bringing a lively and contemp design into the theme.





No comments:

Post a Comment