Monday 16 November 2015

Intentions Final week

So far the final week is going smoothly (fingers crossed)
I have finally got my 10 designs after a good hour of looking at them as a collection and assistance of choosing which ones should be presented as final designs.
Overall satisfied with the designs created. Just amazed I could create Minimal/complex patterns on Photoshop. The designs do work well as collection and even the colour ways work well with the whole collection.
Seeing the designs and the colour palette (digital) I feel I have used the majority of the colours based In the palette, which the colours have helped create the complex feel to the designs as well as minimal and vice versa. Now the 10 boards are done.
The focus for the rest of the week is the 3 boards and carry on editing them. The boards need to tell my story, visual communicating is playing in my mind each time I edit them, edited them when feedback was given on what should and shouldn't be on the boards.. Process is the main board that holds me back.. "how do I show my process?" I started adding the colour palette of hand and digital to show the process of colour coming to life in the designs but what designs to show the process? The Concept & Context boards I feel are to a good standard but could tweak them a little this week.




                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment