Thursday 6 November 2014

Charles Clary


Charles Clary –
Paper and color all based about world of fiction and sound waves. Clary work is full of playfulness the colors used the layering of the paper, stack upon stack, imagination of creating land formations.                                                                    The main reason I wanted to speak about Clary work was for envy really because layers is a technique I always use in my work, building layers, creating layers and how Clary has crisp lines and patience for layering I will never know. The uses of colors in each works are beautifully for being nice and crisp. Even though picking Clary work was more envy it did not envy me for not using more paper on laser cut, more envy of using thinner materials that’s would create a nice crisp looking piece. Limiting myself a little with materials which were quite bulky as that was the theme I wanted, Clary work is more ‘If I had more time’ or ‘till next time’ I would experiment more with thinner material Even though picking Clary work was more envy it did not envy me for not using more paper on laser cut, more envy of using thinner materials that’s would create a nice crisp looking piece. Limiting myself a little with materials which were quite bulky as that was the theme I wanted, Clary work is more ‘ If I had more time’ or ‘ till next time’ I would experiment more with thinner materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment