Thursday 6 November 2014

Tracey Emin


Tracey Emin - Artists
The famous Emin, it’s hard to not write about Emin as in general Emin influences me and most properly others. The story teller - own life, confessional work like her heart, brutal honesty but a humor about her. I honestly struggles with mixed media I couldn’t get comfortable with it at first when I have always loved mixed media and by searching and looking for mixed media artists I forgot about Emin completely but then I saw Emins most famous works again and it made me think ' what am I doing, googling mixed media artists to help me?' I should know to automatically explore mixed media and combine and MIX materials together.                                                                                                          Basically Emins influence was just being Emin and allowing me to see all her mixed media pieces of collaborating materials and telling her story, which allowed me to do more development and tell my story with my materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment