Tuesday 15 March 2016

UNIT X - EDUCATOR: DAY BEFORE WORKSHOP

Day before the workshop, just a quick blog post of double checking what we have.
Images on the blog are the visual aids I keep referring back to, I refer back to these just so I know and just feel better that I have some guidance in this workshop, the visual aids are from pintrest mainly, searching for different types of mark making. T
he visual aids are my research and ideas of how this is going to be and the workshop tomorrow is my final outcome.

I’m feeling confident and happy with the Urban group as a team we have done everything together and planned it all together, I feel we all are happy and know exactly what we are doing tomorrow. We keep double checking each other making sure we are bringing in what needs to be in etc. everything is set and ready for tomorrow.                                                    
VISUAL AIDS.
VISUAL AIDS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment