Wednesday 16 March 2016

UNIT X - EDUCATOR: GROUP TUTORIAL

General chit chat of how we all feeling about our workshop later today and our whole group seems calm and ready for it!
This tutorial is just a quick chat about the research task.
This blog post isn’t about the workshop we are about to do, it’s not a blog post reflecting that workshop... the key blog post is research. So its research basically! The key blog post could be about education the world of education... what interested me in this unit? Areas in art education?
OR
Research on workshop planning? How to plan a workshop? Workshops for under 11s?
·         Library educational journals
·         Different ranges of research
·         Check for reference copies.
·         Guardian education
·         Higher education – the times higher education
·         Appropriate sources
·         Referencing is alright but don’t have to.
·         Use the heading as guidance!!
·         All about how much you respond to research!
I’m just struggling to think of research to get into. I thought it was research into the workshop, but I thinking it’s needed to reflect my practice, or what I have learned. I really need to get a mind map going or a brain storm and get this key post blogged!!


No comments:

Post a Comment