Wednesday 3 February 2016

Locating: Live Outcomes.

The 5 designs I am pleased with and I feel that they have shown my theme Geo VS. Paisley really well... How many designs ive produced in a short space of time im more happy about as each one im happy with and I feel the 5 deigns are up to Adamleys standards and cover the brief outcomes as my designs are lively and contemp, I have chosen geometric shapes as they are lively and contemp now and mixed with a paisley print which is the traditional side just gives it more of a contempt look. The audience i feel the designs cater for as the colour choices have worked perfectly giving the hanks a masculine feel. I’m looking forward to hopefully hear off Adamley and see what they liked or even disliked about my designs for them.
13 Designs - Adamley Brief


Design Board - Adamley Brief

No comments:

Post a Comment