Tuesday 2 February 2016

Locating:06-Live Tutorial

All designs are 84cm and after a long day the designs are narrowed down to 5. Now they are picked and due to some of the Photoshop designs being bit pix-elated, (which seems to happen a lot in my designs for some reason...) so the Photoshop designs I changed into illustrator so no pixels are in them.
Due to having a hand in extended im wanting to hand in on Wednesday as the Adamley deadline was on a Wednesday... so from that I have know
chosen my final designs and put them into context I have produced A3 boards for my designs to go on. Due to having the deadline extended I emailed Joanne the final 5 and have printed out version available.
Two of my favourites are A1 & A3... They are how I visualised the designs to be like. A1 is the right colour balance and is what exactly I wanted to create in the design of the nice paisley print with a bold geometric print on top also the colour used was a mixture of Adamley and Paul smith and they have worked perfectly together.  A5 was my risk as it was very like Adamleys work with having a border around the design as well as having two designs together with a subtle geo shape involved, as it wasn’t like my other designs.. The reason I chose to finalise this design is due to the colour as again the balance between Adamley palette and Paul Smith just gives this design a masculine effect even with a floral print.

A1

A3



A5


































No comments:

Post a Comment