Monday 11 January 2016

Locating: 02 -Live tutorial

Now I have researched more into Adamley I found it hard to look at the designs through the webpage as well as a brief intro to how they work... Over the Christmas period I found it hard to try and source a theme for this brief. Taken the comments now given from the first tutorial back it seems that I do have a lot to research into:
-          Dig into Adamley Archive
-          Design into the shape ASAP (ties)
Look into the likes of Paul Smith for his Traditional approach as well as an Italian Company named ETRO.

With this list of what to do I’m defiantly needing to generate design boards of inspiration to get me in the swing of things. 

12/01/16
Adamley research:
-          * Classical British
-          * Own Archives
-          * Lively
-          * Contemp
-          * Paisley Prints   Fabric Silk ties
OWN IDEAS
-         *  Floral Prints
-         *  Macc Garden Centre
-         *  Macc Forrest
-          * Teggs Nose
-          * Rural Countryside
-          * Check Prints
-          * Rich Greens and browns
-          * Countryside location
-          * Macc town FC. Blues, whites.
From my research of Adamley and extended the research further into my own ideas I feel I have enough to go off in case I cannot get  hold of the Archives due to me being unable for a site visit. I needing to get hold of the Company to see if I could possibly have a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment