Monday 25 January 2016

Locating: Self Initiated - 03 tutorial

The focus has been the live brief at the moment as getting the designs ready for that... so in this tutorial we didn't speak about the self. I worked straight away last week into my photos editing them, selecting sections from them, compositions... some of them worked well together but they looked more like a collage than a wallpaper, the colour used in some of them have came from the original photos as taking inspiration from Beasties work I used colour to make the motifs stand out, I started adding the hand drawn elements into the designs, they did bring the designs back to what I wanted to create but I noticed other elements in the drawings that I preferred more so I have scanned my drawings and started working with them more in Photoshop and it was the lines on how they work together in repeat that I really got interested in.
I started using the line drawings as backgrounds and started to introduce the original imagery back in to create different scenes.
Backgrounds & photos
Photos & Motifs 

No comments:

Post a Comment