Monday 18 January 2016

Locating: Self initiated- 02 Tutorial

I’ve collected the images I needed and the reason I have got these images was to make this wallpaper personal to me in a way as these are places that I visit or go to when in town. The images I have a good body of work with and started drawings to get on with the figurative side of this collection, Already started putting together compositions and trying to create some into a pattern already in just simple fine liner drawings.. My worry was copyright. As I wanted to have some branded places involved in this collection for humour reasons I was told to tweak, layering or completely change the brand in case copyright occurs. From that comment I’m completely fine with that as I was going to draw anyway so it wouldn’t be done for copy right so I can now start to include it.
Photos- Macclesfield
(Own Photos)
As I mentioned about Humour being involved it was suggested of having that as a big part... I’m not overly fussed about humour as I know what motifs I can create to portray this humour but I don’t want it to be a key feature and want people to just laugh as this self-collection is generally putting macc back on the map.

Photos-Macclesfield
(Own Photos)
The focus for this week is to keep on top of the drawings and to work with photography to get the designs straight onto Photoshop and get the designs looking like wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment