Monday 25 January 2016

Locating: 04-Live Tutorial

From my visit to Adamley and speaking with Joanne, Jo mentioned Hanks a lot so I decided to change my context to hanks...
I found the Archives at MMU and started to use the images to re-create on Photoshop of taking interesting areas/motifs I liked to work with. Illustrator has played a huge part in the designs of creating the geo shapes and then using the adamley designs as a pattern... The compositions on this certain design was more of a play on how I can create what I had in my head. I loved how I could create the paisley in the geo shapes as that’s what I had visualised so I was happy and confident with the quick design.

Adamley Archives- Own images

Illustrator Geo designs 
The colour scheme at the moment is mixture of some of Adamleys archives, as from the tutorial I needed to see if the colours were manly enough for a man so the challenge was to see if the colours were suitable enough for a collection. As well from the tutorial I needed to get the contrast right for this collection of the geo and paisley.

From what I have produced from the quick design I do feel like I can gather enough designs now. I’m now needing to scan in and use the original geo shapes in the sketch book and work with them as well. I’m wanting to produce 8-10 designs to which I can limit down to 3-4 by the end of this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment